| ||Remote access software installation in windows 95/98
To get internet access in Windows95/98 you need remote access software
(Dial-Up Networking). This software is component of Windows95/98 and
you'll need Windows installation disk in order to install it.
"Dial-up Networking" installation
- Find "My computer" icon on desktop and double-click on it. Then
find "Control panel" icon in opened window and double-click on it.
- In "Control panel" double-click on "Add/Remove programs" icon.
- On tab "Setting up Windows" in "Components" window select "Communication". Press "Details..." button.
- In "Components" list select "Dial-Up Networking". Make sure this item is marked and press "خت" button to confirm your choice.
- Close "Add/Remove programs" window. Probably Windows will request you to insert installation disk and to reboot.
"DialUp Networking" will appear in "Programs" menu after restart.